- About Us
• MAS EQUITY PARTNERS is a pioneer private equity fund manager in the Andean Region, with more than 16 years of successful activity.
Backing VISIONARY ENTREPRENEURS through minority equity investments and effective field support.
• STRATEGIC GUIDANCE based on best practices of corporate governance and management.
• SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION through proprietary and proven methodology, "Building Blocks".
• RESPECT, TRANSPARENCY & RECIPROCITY to build win-win long-term partnerships.
• PIONEERS in growth capital investments in the Andean Region, with more than 16 years of successful activity. Our companies have been recognized for their performance, innovation and leadership
• REGIONAL approach based on the expansion of successful Colombian companies abroad, through market development and M&A
• Support to VISIONARY ENTREPRENEURS with a high commitment and knowledge of their industry, through minority investments of capital and effective accompaniment in the field
• STRATEGIC ADDRESS based on the best practices of corporate governance and management. Active participation in the government and effective support to the management team
• CREATION OF SUSTAINABLE VALUE through our proven "Building Blocks" methodology.
• SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MODELS based on alignment of objectives and teamwork.
• RESPECT, TRANSPARENCY and RECIPROCITY always in the first place, to form long-term partnerships where everyone wins
• MEP portfolio companies have achieved, during the investment period:
Medium size companies with high growth potential in dynamic industries
Seasoned management teams with a clear vision and discipline
Innovative business models with sustainable competitive advantages
Value building plans based on proprietary proven methodology, “Buidling Blocks” and clear exit strategies.
Replication of successful business models in different markets and regions
Investment strategy oriented to regional expansion, leveraging on successful companies and management teams
• Effective Board of Directors
• Focused advisory committees for the board and the management team
• Optimization of organizational structure
• Assessment of leadership and succession plans
• Structured growth plans
• Organic vs. inorganic growth
• Mergers and acquisitions
• New business lines
• Consolidation and integration opportunities
• Replication of business model
• Regional expansion
• Reporting and monitoring discipline
• Processes and control review
• Capital structure optimization
• Business model review
• Strategic insight
• Digital transformation
• ESGG strategy