- About Us
Agropecuaria Promialianza is one of the main shareholders of Agropecuaria Aliar / La Fazenda, the leader in the pork industry in Colombia and one of the most important food companies in the country. Aliar is the only vertically integrated pork company in the country and has production plants in Meta and Bogotá, from where it serves more than 4,500 clients in 5 regions of the country, under the renowned brand “La Fazenda”.
Regional Presence: Colombia
Closing Date: December 2020
Fund: MAS Equity Fund III
Status: Exited - Resale to funding shareholders (2022)
• More than 15 years of successful track record in Colombia.
• Leading company in the pork market in Colombia and the only vertically integrated company in the industry.
• Own stores network in the main cities of Colombia.
• The consumption of pork in Colombia in recent years has been growing at higher rates than those of beef or chicken.
• Provides Colombia with food security in pork protein.
• Implementation of best practices for business management and corporate governance.
• Creation of the Finance Committee.
• Implementation of the business plan.
• Implementation of international ESG standards.
• Monthly management reporting.
• Strengthening the capital structure of the company.
• Support in the evaluation of new projects.
• International expansion and development of new markets.