Pelpak is a Colombian rigid plastic convertor with more than 40 years of track-record, serving a variety of segments, including pharma, home & personal care, and cosmetics. The company offers an integrated product portfolio, manufacturing a variety of caps, closures, bottles, jars and containers and provides value-added services such as labeling, printing and product wrapping. Moreover, Pelpak offers flexibility to develop tailor-made solution for its customer’s specific needs, with an in-house molding design and manufacturing workshop for both injection and blow molds.
Regional Presence: Colombia
Closing Date: August 2019
Fund: MAS Equity Fund III
• Renowned player with 40 years of track-record in Colombia.
• Recognized for high customer service standards product quality and reliability.
• Comprehensive product portfolio and value added services such as labeling, printing and product wrapping.
• Foothold in some of the faster-growing and profitable segments.
• In-house molding design and development facility, allowing the company to offer flexibility and tailor-made packaging solutions.
• Successful implementation of lean manufacturing techniques significantly increasing efficiencies and improving time-to-market.
• Implementation of best governance and business practices.
• Development of key performance metrics and monitoring standards to enable agile and informed decision making.
• Creation of the Financial Committee
• Preparation, evaluation and execution of the business plan.
• Evaluation and execution of new initiatives and projects.
• Strengthening of the Company’s capital structure.
• Enhancement of production facilities and manufacturing practices.
• Expansion into profitable and fast-growing business segments.