- About Us
Founded in Spain in 2014, Eurolabs is an operator of in-hospital clinical laboratories that offer generic, specialized and genetic exams. The company operates in recognized hospitals and clinics, has an acknowledge reference laboratory that support the group’s operations and counts with an international network of sampling points.
Regional Presence: Spain, Perú, Colombia and Ecuador.
Closing Date: November 2018
Fund: MAS Equity Fund III
• More than 4,500 diagnostic tests including biochemistry, hematology, immunology, genetics and molecular biology tests, among others.
• Business model based on managing in-hospital laboratories, the development of proprietary and white label networks of laboratories, and processing special and genetic tests.
• 2 top of the notch reference laboratories for special test processing.
• Diagnostic activities are a key element in the medical field; 70% of medical decisions are based on laboratory diagnostic tests and represent only 10% of medical costs
• Establishment of a multidisciplinary Board of Directors
• Creation of a financial committee
• Selection and hiring of a new Head for Latin America
• Selection and incorporation of a new CFO
• Development of key performance indicators and monitoring with accurate and practical monthly reports
• Strengthening of the management team
• Preparation and implementation of the business plan
• Support in the evaluation of new contracts and acquisitions
• Analysis of complementary businesses